Construction projects have rigorous schedules and even tougher supplier standards to meet, including time-sensitive deliveries. Yet lack of transparency into availability of materials in stock and in-transit suppliers is rare. Ever-changing delivery addresses, tight schedules and challenges in collaborating effectively across all parties — engineers, designers, direct and indirect contractors, suppliers — muddies the picture. The last thing you need as a building materials supplier or industry professional is missed, late or damaged shipments.
Now 365 building & construction logistics
Now 365 manages and co-ordinates with your team for total freight and inventory management of building materials. We schedule just-in-time and just-in-sequence deliveries to construction sites throughout New Zealand from small parcels to full truckloads (FTLs). We will even manage your reverse logistics for transportation equipment such as stillages and frames and expedite broken tools to repair centres.
Your access to our web-based portal for placing orders, tracking purchase orders (POs), shipments and inventory levels, will bring the level of control and transparency you need. Your business grows and you protect your firm’s reputation.
Now 365 building materials capabilities include:
- Freight and transport management
- Just-in-time and just-in-sequence supply models
- Contract logistics, warehousing & distribution
- Customs clearance and customs consultancy
- IT solutions for improved supplier management, PO management, shipment management, landed costing, inventory management, exception management
- Supply chain classification/segmentation
Now365 automotive logistics
- End-to-end supply chain management services
- Customs consulting services include coordination with Customs and other regulatory agencies
- Review your existing automotive customs clearance and logistics processes for improvements
- Audit your past imports for tariff concession orders or FTA availability
Supply Chain Management
- Determine most effective transportation and distribution options for vehicles and parts from port to dealer or port to warehouse
- Daily and monthly financial reports and analysis
- Electronic funds transfer for duty payments
- Landed into-store costing capabilities